środa, 6 czerwca 2012

6. But I wish I was daed.

Lana Del Rey < 3.


Hold me in your arms,

Love me like your best friends did




Cause baby we were born to live fast and die young,

Born to be bad, have fun, 



Never let me go. 



Cause baby we were born to be bad,

Move on,
Built to go fast,
Stay strong




I remember when I saw you for the first time,

You were laughing,
Sparking like a new dime,
I came over,
"Hello, can you be mine?"




That love is mean, and love hurts

But I still remember that day we met in December




Big dreams, gangster

Said you had to leave to start your life over
I was like, "no please, stay here
We don't need no money we can make it all work"
But he headed out on Sunday, said he'd come home Monday
I stayed up waitin', anticipatin' and pacin'
But he was chasing paper
Caught up in the game, that was the last I heard




You went out every night, and baby that's alright 

I told you that no matter what you did I'd be by your side 
Cause I'm a ride or die, whether you fail or fly 
Well shit, at least you tried.
But when you walked out that door, a piece of me died 
I told you I wanted more, but that's not what I had in mind 
I just want it like before, we were dancin' all night 
Then they took you away, stole you out of my life 
You just need to remember...




Feet don't fail me now

Take me to the finish line
All my heart, it breaks every step that I take 
But I'm hoping that the gates 
They'll tell me that you're mine




Come and take a walk on the wild side

Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain
You like your girl's insane
Choose your last words
This is the last time
Cause you and I 
We were born to die




Don't make me sad, don't make me cry

Sometimes love is not enough when the road gets tough
I don't know why...
Keep making me laugh,
Let's go get high
The road is long, we carry on
Try to have fun in the meantime




All my friends tell me I should move on

I'm lying in the ocean, singing your song
Ahhh, that's how you sang it
Loving you forever, can't be wrong
Even know you're not here, won't move on
Ahhh, that's how we played it




Everytime I close my eyes

It's like a dark paradise
No one compares to you
I'm scared that you won't be waiting on the other side




All my friends ask me why I stay strong

Tell 'em when you find true love it lives on
Ahhh, that's why I stay here




Lets Go

And you got her in the back seat
Drive around the back streets
Trying to black me out
Do you remember my name?
Cruising down? couple of art
Just say light up the sky
Do you remember my name?
She a ride or die
'Cause she no one tattoo into to your heart
If you try to fight
I have left my mark on you
There is nothing you can do




You're in love, you're in love,

You're in love or she
Nothing here, not anymore
Baby she's not me
She's not me




Does she a ride or die? Bitch

Does she make you shiver under your skin
Just the way that I did
It wont be the smae again
She don't compare to who I am




Your try to forget

And you tell her that you miss her
But I bet every time you go to kiss her
You get hard, harsh felling on your lips
Is it taking over you?
Throwing you a cold bar




Think I'll miss you forever

Like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky
Later's is better than never
Even if you're gone I'm gonna drive




Kiss me hard before you go

Summer time sadness
I just wanted you to know
That baby you're the best

















































Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz