środa, 30 kwietnia 2014

113.

More is more, less is bore.

Idź, jakby szło za Tobą trzech przystojniaków. 

Nie ma zwycięstw, jest tylko ciągła walka.

We must accept the end of something in order to begin to build something new.

it's kind of a turnoff when a girl isn't cool with being herself.

"Confidence"  -is something you create within yourself by believing in who you are.
 
But I will fight until the day the world stops turning. 




Tatuaże, które chcę, jeśli chodzi o same teksty :

You are blood in my veins

I am the hero of this story I don't need to be saved.

Forget how much it hurts and try again.

heartless

fearless

Control Freak

Wild hearts can't be broken

London to Moscow will always be too far

Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.
Everything that downs me makes me wanna fly.

Innocent heart, Demonic blood

We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

I will never be a memory.

When people see good, they expect good, and I don't want to have to live up to anyone's expectations. 

You are my sun, I'm your moon.

Live fast. Die young. Be wild. And have fun.

We define oursalves by the best that is is us, not the worst that has been done to us.

The sun sees your body, the moon sees your soul.

I am as radiant as the sun.

I am the valkyrie.

You really need to learn not to trust the fox, cause they're tricksters. They'll fool you. They'll fool everyone.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz